Romeo Thunder Maxx Lithium Battery Pack 48V
Less Downtime, Longer Lifetime
Get more done with Romeo
Power lithium forklift batteries.
There’s only so far electric forklifts can go with a lead-acid battery.
Romeo’s Thunder Maxx lithium pack delivers 3.2x the total energy throughput of the leading lead-acid forklift battery and lasts about 3.2x longer, ̴ 4,000 charges. It’s designed for Class I & II forklifts with a 24-85-21 tray.
Thunder Maxx charges in as little as 2.5 hours and eliminates battery swaps with opportunity charging. It’s the first in a full line of Thunder battery packs designed as clean, high-efficiency upgrades for the lead-acid batteries in electric forklifts for a more efficient fleet.
Thunder Maxx goes in once and never leaves the forklift.
- Replace 3 lead-acid batteries with just 1 Thunder Maxx
- Reach 100% fleet availability by eliminating battery swaps
- Free up valuable warehouse space by getting rid of your battery room
Plus, zero emissions and maintenance save you money and ensure a safer workplace for everyone.
Thunder Maxx 48V Technical Specs
User Capacity: 43kWh
350A (continuous, de-rated based on cell temperature)
- Thunder 48V, a capacity upgrade for a 24-85-21 (or similar) to provide maximum energy in a tray
- Maximum energy packaging using our BR-E energy module for maximum run time
- Integrated junction box with pack-level BMS for simplicity in design and safety
- Vented cover for improved cooling
- Clean, high-efficiency upgrade for lead-acid batteries
- Solutions also available for 24-85-17 trays with same modules
Thermal / Cooling
W 829mm (32.64in)
H 587mm (23.11in)