Prototyping and Pilot Capabilities
Automated Module Manufacturing
Single Shift Capacity
R&D And Testing Lab
- State of the art test lab offering comprehensive test services for the entire product development life cycle
- Full range of test capabilities including: Mechanical, Environmental and Electrical Testing
- Engineering, qualification, and production testing for single cell module and pack level battery systems
- System characterization testing including: Resonant searches, shock response, system temperature saturation identification and battery performance and endurance
- Team of experts providing test consulting and documentation services including: test plan development, test procedure development, test fixture design, and automated test equipment development
- Detailed engineering test report service provides design engineers with technical feedback for assessing system performance
Our experienced Quality Department is capable of:
- Individual battery module and full battery pack EOL cell quality testing.
- Full 3D (X, Y, Z) bridge CMM measurement capability for precision scale measurement of parts.
- Portable FARO arm measurement capability for larger dimensional parts or parts requireing remote onlime measurement.
- ESS (Environmental Stress Screening) “thermal shock” temperature testing capable of testing parts/equipment 200C ~ -80C testing range.
- Electrodynamic Vibration testing (Vibe/Shaker Table) – Utilized to determine if a product can withsatnd teh rigors of its intended use over the lifetime.
- IP5, 6, 7X Dust/Moisture Testing to verify ingress protection of foreign material and moisture that can alter lifetime of the product.
Romeo Power expects to aggressively achieve the highest standards of quality following:
- ISO/TS 16949 – Standardized Quality Management System by Fall 2018
- AS9100 – Standardized Qulaity Management System for Aerospace Industry by Fall 2018