Embedded Software Engineer
1. Position Overview
Romeo Power is a mid-size startup located in Vernon, CA., just south of Downtown L.A. We design and manufacture EV battery technology for various electric mobility platforms. Several of our talented staff come from Tesla, SpaceX, Faraday Future, Karma and other known unique and powerful companies. We are a group of highly-motivated and extremely talented staff that is set on launching products that will revolutionize the EV industry.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and improve software
- Participate in peer code reviews
- 2+ years of embedded software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Strong programming skills in C
- Familiarity with RTOS
- Understanding of serial communication protocols
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working with version control software such as Git We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
4380 Ayers Ave.
Vernon, CA 90058
Romeo Power’s founders have a track record for success. Our CEO’s previous startup is now the default mobile security solution for the major financials in the U.S. Our CTO and Co-Founder worked on energy storage and life support systems for SpaceX for 4 years before moving to Tesla rival Faraday Future, where he served as the Chief Battery Architect.