IT Support Specialist
1. Position Overview
This role provides design, installation, maintenance and support services to meet end-user computing needs enterprise wide. They will be tasked to address and resolve IT support tickets in a timely fashion, as well as, looking for ways to increase the efficiency of staff technologically.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s desktop environment.
- Provide front-line insight on alignment, as well as, identify any business impact for network expansion projects.
- Monitor the performance of the company’s desktop infrastructure, related to continuity and end-user efficiency.
- Core, end-user software & security maintenance: Deploy and provide feedback end-user updates across device types, to maximize continuity, security, and efficiency.
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Demonstrated ability in desktop and systems support in a mixed PC and Mac environment.
- Proven ability to offer desktop support in an enterprise environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in computer related field, with experience including but not limited to the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 10, and Server 2008-2012
- General LAN knowledge.
- Microsoft Office 2013+
- Polycom VoIP
- User account administration
- File and print server support
- Must be able to carry up to 30 lbs. at a time for IT hardware deployments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrating a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, making accuracy critical.
- Must work effectively with all management and staff levels.
- The ability to problem solve & multi-task, while being quality focused.
- Must be able to learn and embrace new technologies as dictated by the organization’s management and the needs of the organization’s business model.
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Romeo Power is a startup company located in Vernon, CA. just south of Downtown L.A., we design, and manufacture EV battery technology for various electric mobility platforms. Several of our talented staff come from Tesla, SpaceX, Faraday Future, Karma and other known unique and powerful companies. We are a group of highly-motivated and extremely talented staff that is set on launching products that will revolutionize the EV battery industry in power density.
4380 Ayers Ave.
Vernon, CA 90058
Romeo Power’s founders have a track record for success. Our CEO’s previous startup is now the default mobile security solution for the major financials in the U.S. Our CTO and Co-Founder worked on energy storage and life support systems for SpaceX for 4 years before moving to Tesla rival Faraday Future, where he served as the Chief Battery Architect.