1. Position Overview
Operate Production equipment, as well as assemble applicable components. Production Technician shall closely follow guidelines and/or diagrams of products being manufactured to ensure that all the necessary product specifications are met and comply with company standards.
Production Technician should be familiar in implementing process improvement and reduce cost. In addition, improve the quality of product and have strong support skills essential in this position. Production Technician shall monitor and assist technicians and general workers in the production department. Production Technician shall be willing to adapt to change to produce per plan.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assemble, install, and test mechanical, electronic and high-voltage assemblies.
- Use precision calibrated tools – torque wrenches, calipers, multimeters
- Use robotic machinery to control and monitor automated assemblies
- Hands on operations with both large and small, fragile assemblies.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and follow detailed work instructions.
- Perform work according to procedures, specifications, and test instructions.
- Use various mechanical tools without instruction.
- Collaborate with engineers and product excellence personnel to develop and document activities.
- Ensure all production operations are performed on time, safely and in a professional manner.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of furthering organizational growth and ensuring an efficient, effective work environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years of at least one of the following trades:
- Consumer electronics, automotive or aerospace mechanical assembly
- Avionics hardware assembly/test/installation
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Romeo Power is a startup company located in Vernon, CA. just south of Downtown L.A., we design, and manufacture EV battery technology for various electric mobility platforms. Several of our talented staff come from Tesla, SpaceX, Faraday Future, Karma and other known unique and powerful companies. We are a group of highly-motivated and extremely talented staff that is set on launching products that will revolutionize the EV battery industry in power density.
4380 Ayers Ave.
Vernon, CA 90058
Romeo Power’s founders have a track record for success. Our CEO’s previous startup is now the default mobile security solution for the major financials in the U.S. Our CTO and Co-Founder worked on energy storage and life support systems for SpaceX for 4 years before moving to Tesla rival Faraday Future, where he served as the Chief Battery Architect.