Romeo EV battery packs are designed to satisfy voltage and runtime requirements and take into account loading, environmental, size and weight limitations to provide the lowest cost and best price, safety, and durability.
Design & Engineering
Romeo Power designs and manufactures cutting-edge consumer, industrial and electric vehicle battery systems. With a visionary approach and unparalleled engineering expertise, Romeo is an undeniable energy powerhouse.
- Full Life Cycle Design & Production from 8kWh to 1.2MWh
- Design Validation, Safety, and Testing
- Battery Packs for Engineering Prototypes through High Volume Production
- Full Production and Delivery
TECHNOLOGY & TRIBAL KNOWLEDGE
- Higher volumetric and gravimetric energy density utilizing standard cells
- Optimized active and passive cooling
- Highest safety available (design from developing rockets/spacecraft)
- Proprietary design methods for optimized design of the battery packs
- Battery Management System (BMS), superior redundant and fault tolerant technology that is extremely accurate. Proprietary algorithms for increased safety, performance and cycle-life.
- Optimized Power BUS for ultra-low weight electrical conductivity
From design and optimization to production and delivery.
All stages undergo a continuous improvement program for both design and manufacturing.
Romeo Power Creates a Pack Configuration and Design Optimization.
Romeo Power looks at the customer’s volumetric and gravimetric limits and designs an optimized pack based on power and energy density desires.
- Planning and Agreements
The battery pack is designed for mass production and includes safety and environmental factors according to the customer’s requirements.
- Initial Design for Manufacturing
- Design Refinement
- Prototype Build and Validation Testing (Environmental & Safety)
- Safety Testing
- B-SampleProduction form factor and performance.
- C-SampleParts should be off-tool, off-process at the supplier to establish readiness for production.
- D-SampleFinal product form, production parts, made off the production line with all production tools and production personnel.
- Release Candidate
- Mass Production
Next Generation EV Battery Packs
30-60% BETTER DENSITY THAN ANY AVAILABLE SOLUTIONS